Max has been so funny lately...

When I go to work during the day, Max goes into the garage (he's usually in there for 5ish hours). I've tried leaving toys and things out there with him to keep him busy, but the only thing he really likes is his bones. When I get home and let him out, he takes what ever bone I left and runs all around the house with it. He has started taking them outside too... did I mention that it's been raining alot lately? The other day I went outside to find max, when I did I saw that he had this long beige thing in his mouth. I thought that he had finally caught up to some small animal... Turns out it was one of his bones that he had left outside. It had rained the day before and since it's a rawhide it expanded, unfolded, and became wiggly and gross. This didn't detour the dog, he still carries it all around like normal.

3 comments:
ewww
Those are fabulous berries. I still need to find a farmers market here. The pie looks wonderful. Rains everyday doesn't it? I actually forgot that part. Laundry doesn't do well in the rain either. I noticed the neighbors took down our old clothesline, things of the past (sigh) No boys underwear hanging for all to see.
Max is so cute, it seems funny that he would love something so gross! I can't imagine that twisted brown thing next to his darling face.
Post a Comment